Tuesday, January 17, 2006

NEW CD AVAILABLE - GET IT TODAY!!!






















I'm so excited because the day has finally arrived. My new CD hits the internet market today. It's been a long time coming(WHEW!!!). During my hiatus I have learned so much about myself and others. This journey has not been an easy one - but it has definitely been an interesting one.
I cannot wait to hear the feedback from the New CD. Your emails inspire me and keep me doing what I do. I'm praying and trusting God for big things in 2006 and this New CD is just the beginning. I am gearing-up to hit the road and make this CD, the hit that I know it can be.

THE "PEOPLE'S POET" IS BACK! The latest CD from Spoken Word Artist b.r.burns contains some of the most requested poems from the radio show. After receiving hundreds of email requests from fans of the show about the poems, b.r.burns decided to go to the studio and record this entertaining and uplifting CD.The CD features outstanding guest appearances by: Poet/Producer/Singer – Taji Hailey, Poet – Marie Brown, Gospel Newcomer - Deshun Neal, Toisli Martin, his nephew Dominique Jones, of course his Mama is back and a very special surprise guest. From the ode to “bbw” (Big Beautiful Women) to the inspiring “whatever it takes”, you will listen to this CD over and over again and definitely tell all of your friends about it.

ORDER YOUR COPY AND A COUPLE OF COPIES FOR SOME FRIENDS!!!
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/brburns2

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Janine said...

All I can say is wow, You aint nothing but the truth. I have become a strong fan of yours since you came to Richmond last year and with every writing you leave us yearning for more. I wish you great success. Now I am waiting on the book to see what's next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home