Monday, February 03, 2014

YOU CAN WIN! (Don't Let Being Labeled A Long Shot, Stop You From Taking YOUR SHOT!)

The dictionary defines a LONG SHOT as an attempt or undertaking that offers much, but in which there is little chance for success. Congratulation's to The Seattle Seahawks WORLD CHAMPIONS! Prior to yesterday's game all of the odds and oddsmaker's, had the deck stacked against the Seahawks. Most of the pre-game interviews, with the Players on the Seahawks team, were preceeded by words like "underdog" and "4th or 5th round draft pick". Eventhough, they were considered a long shot to win the Super Bowl - THEY BELIEVED THAT THEY COULD and THEY DID! Russell Williams (Seattle's QB) stated that his whole life, he was told that he was not tall enough, big enough, fast enough or strong enough. The doubters told him not you, but his Father always told him "WHY NOT YOU!" This provided confirmation to me and something that I have always believed - I CAN! I AM! and I WILL WIN! Even, if other's or this world, tells you that you are not good enough, strong enough, talented enough or smart enough, etc... YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN GAVE YOU THE GIFTS AND HE IS SAYING - WHY NOT YOU! Don't let being labeled a long shot, STOP you from TAKING YOUR SHOT! At least, that's the way that I see it - but who knows, maybe it's just me! ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!

Autograph my book(s) to:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home