Friday, November 09, 2007

"Everybody Has Issues!" - SMILE: (Self-Published Author: K. Lee)

Dear Friends,
I hope and pray that all is well with you. I have no complaints. THANK YOU so much for supporting and tuning in to my show. However, because of TECHINCAL DIFFICULTIES, the first 30 minutes of the show on: SELF-PUBLISHING AUTHORS: "It's My Book And I'll Publish It If I Want To!", did not air the first 30 minutes... awwww man!
WHAT YOU MISSED...
Black Prince was broadcating LIVE from the world premiere of the Mike Jones movie - AMERICAN DREAMS. Yes, "The Gumbo Of Comedy" - Mr. Black Prince has a role in the movie. He was fighting off the papparazzi on the red carpet. IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! I'm sorry it didn't air... but what can you do,,,
The show finally came back up at 8:00 p.m. and we got to talk with K.Lee for about 24 minutes. IT WAS A GREAT interview. Just not enough time..
THE GOOD NEWS...
I spoke with Author K. Lee and she has agreed to come back and sit on our cyber-couch soon. I will update you as soon as the show is rescheduled. But for now check out her website:
AUTHOR: K. LEE
Tune in today for "THE 15 - MINUTE FRIDAY". Blow off the issues of your week, so you can start your weekend! Until my keyboard clicks on again - Peace!
Sincerely,
brburns.com

LISTEN LIVE!
www.blogtalkradio.com/everybodyhasissues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home