Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH: People You Meet Online That Leave Out Important Information!


THE b.r.bruns SHOW - "Everybody Has Issues!"
Make sure you Tune In to my show on: THURSDAY, APRIL 23, 2009 @ 7:30 PM CT. We are honored to have Author - S. B. Redd sitting on the "cyber-couch". He is the Author of the provocative Novel - "TEMPTATION.COM". The Novel explores the very popular world of online addiction, hook-ups and dating. What are the issues and the risks involved? It is as real as it gets.

After reading "TEMPTATION.COM", I started thinking about some issues that I have with meeting people offline. HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS: Meeting someone in person that you met online can be a very scary and an intimidating experience. "What do I wear?", "What do I say?", "Is my breath okay?". But what happens when the person that you have been chatting with back forth for the past several months, weeks, days or hours (if that's your thang), leaves out some very important information? Important information like - I HAVE ONE LEG!

Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing and I reapeat ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against one-legged people, but I do have a problem with people that leave out VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION. A midst all of the endless chatter:
...

HIM: I'm 6' 190 pds brown skin...etc...etc...etc...
HER: I like that...
HIM: And tell me more about you?...
HER: What do you want to know?...
HIM: Other than being super fine - How do you look?...
HER: I'm a freak. I'm sexy... etc...etc...etc...
...

"How can you leave out - I HAVE ONE LEG?" That should've been the first thing out of your keyboard. But it wasn't, and now you put me in a very uncomfortable position. What if I had planned a game of "naked twister" for our first date? How can we play "strip kick ball?" UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!! Maybe it's just me!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home