Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I ALMOST GAVE UP - "The 30 Day Book Challenge!"


THE “BIG” ANNOUCEMENT
I ALMOST GAVE UP
“The 30 Day Book Challenge!”

For several weeks I have been asking you to <--“SAVE THE DATE” - now the day is finally here and I have been given permission to share the good news with you. I am excited to announce the Release of My NEW Novel – I ALMOST GAVE UP. It’s an inspiring story about Faith, Family, Friendship and Forgiveness!

As many of you may know, my Team and I have been promoting our mission to sell ONE MILLION BOOKS ACROSS AMERICA; in an effort to become The First Self-Published Author to achieve this honor. Thankfully, our efforts have not gone unnoticed. A couple of months ago we were contacted by a “Major Sponsor” who has issued us an interesting challenge.

We have been Challenged to sell 2500 Books in just 30 Days. If we can successfully complete this task by April 15th “They” have committed to Sponsor our One Million Books Across America “LIVE YOUR DREAM” Book Tour. The Tour will be Filmed and Documented for Broadcast.

Your support is needed! You can ORDER Your Autographed Copy of I ALMOST GAVE UP from my website – www.brburns.com. If you have not signed up, please sign up on my website while you’re there. Your support, prayers and encouragement is needed and appreciated. For the next 30 Days I will be posting on Facebook, tweeting on Twitter, Emailing, Texting and Calling you, asking for your support and asking you to HELP me Spread The Word. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Appreciatively,

brburns.com - ORDER YOUR AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF I ALMOST GAVE UP TODAY!





Autograph my book(s) to:



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home