Saturday, July 24, 2010

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION: "I Had Every Excuse To Fail, But I Chose None!" 7/27/10


*********THE brburns SHOW is BACK!****************

We TALK LIVE to Author - SEBASTIAN K. YOUNG about his NEW BOOK - "I HAD EVERY EXCUSE TO FAIL, BUT I CHOSE NONE". I Had Every Excuse To Fail, But I Chose None is a motivational and inspirational book about Sebastian Young, a successful entrepreneur who refused to allow life's unfortunate circumstances to dictate his future.

We will also have the latest News, Issues, the Damn Moment Of The Day, HOT NEW MUSIC! and The Thought To Go! To call in and join the Conversation dial: 1-347-215-7727.

TUESDAY: July 27, 2010 at 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/everybodyhasissues

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home