Sunday, July 12, 2009

DAY 43 - I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU!


PICTURED ABOVE: brburns.com at The Sheraton Hotel for The 95th Anniversary Conclave of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. 2009

I'M JUST A LITTLE CLOSER TO MY GOAL of selling ONE MILLION BOOKS ACROSS AMERICA - Because of EACH OF YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! - I would like to send a very Special Thank You to all of my Fraternity Brothers, The Wives of Sigma, Sorority Sisters, Friends of Sigma and the other Greeks who purchased a copy of my Novel - EASIER SAID THAN DONE! and my Poetry CDs at The Phi Beta Sigma Conclave in New Orleans. Your kindness and generousity will never be forgotten. I would like to Thank Bro. Theo Woodard, The Host Chapter and The Other memebers of the Planning Committee for allowing me to be a part of the Conclave programs. And last but certainly not least, I would like to Thank my AMAZING "DREAM TEAM" for all of their hardwork and sacrifices this week and every week. "A kind word is better than a handout!"...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

ORDER THE BOOK...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION...
BE A PART OF THE MOVEMENT!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home