Sunday, July 05, 2009

DAY 35 - ON MY WAY TO SIGMALAND - BY WAY OF NEW ORLEANS!

As I cross the "burning sands" - sorry wrong flashback... lol. As I make the trek from Houston to New Orleans for the 95th Anniversary Conclave of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc., I am excited about meeting and networking with my fraternity Brothers from all over the country and world. I am filled with the hope and promise that this will be a productive/prosperous trip. The week will be filled with information, fun and reflections. I have loaded up the hoopty with tons of books and cds and I intend to sell everyone(I know, I know that's EASIER SAID THAN DONE!) but PRAY FOR ME - I'M READY! ...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

ORDER THE BOOK...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION...
BE A PART OF THE MOVEMENT!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home