Friday, June 26, 2009

DAY 26 - HOW WILL YOU BE REMEMBERED?

Today I spent most of the day watching all of the news reports, videos and tributes pouring in for MICHAEL JACKSON. Seeing all that he accomplished in his short life, has me thinking about my own life. One question keeps coming to my mind - "HOW WILL I BE REMEMBERED?" Yes I have the Cds, the Plays, the Radio Show, the Book, etc., etc., etc., but is that enough for me to be remembered long after I'm gone? I will always remember something that my Sunday School Teacher - Sis. Franklin taught me - "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!" I strive daily to treat people like I want to be treated. I happily share my platform with others and I try and sow seeds into the dreams of as many people as I can. I try to speak positivity into the lives of all that I encounter and lend a helphing hand, when I can. Hopefully, when my time on this earth is done, somebody - some where will utter the words - "brburns.com was very talented, but more importantly, he was a genuinely nice guy!" - "The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that outlasts it!" ...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

ORDER THE BOOK...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION...
BE A PART OF THE MOVEMENT!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home