Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DAY 16 - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE "B" in TCB!

Today I took the opportunity to catch-up on some overdue paperwork(They don't call it Show Business for nothing!). Since I started this goal, I had gotten behind and it was piling up(Send out emails, follow-up on some leads, look for new places to sell and promote, balance the books, update the websites and schedule guests for the radio show - WHEW I was getting behind.) . But, I never want to get so busy, that I can't pause a minute, just to say THANK YOU to all of the people who have so graciously accepted me and my mission and became a "Believer". All of those wonderful people who have purchased a book or cd - THANK YOU! All of the business owners who have set up signings for us - THANK YOU! All of the Salon and Barber Shop owners who haven't once called security on us -THANK YOU! And to everyone who has gone to the website and signed-up - THANK YOU FOR BEING A BELIEVER! "The esseence of generosity is self sacrifice!" ...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
PLEASE ORDER THE BOOK!
www.onemillionbooksacrossamerica.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home