Friday, June 12, 2009

DAY 12 - I AM BURSTING WITH ENTHUSIASM!

Today I enthusiastically continued my impromptu Beauty Shop and Barber Shop visits(Is it still impromptu, if this is the second day that I'm doing it?). During one of my Barber Shop drop-ins, I ran into a guy(Roy) that I went to Texas College with. He was surprised and so was the Barber(Tyrone) that I could remember his first and last name, since I had not seen or communicated with him since 1985. Roy enthusiastically said "Of course I want to buy your book - you went to Texas College - I gotta support what your doing!" His enthusiasm and excitement generated a sale from Tyrone as well. Just as I remembered a Classmate that I had not seen in over 20 years - I WILL NEVER FORGET THE PEOPLE WHO HAS - HAVE - AND IS, SUPPORTING ME! "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

PICTURED BELOW: Ms. Vasha, P.T., brburns.com and THE BOOK!

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
PLEASE ORDER THE BOOK!
www.onemillionbooksacrossamerica.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home