Thursday, June 04, 2009

DAY 4 - ONE BOOK AT A TIME! One Day At A Time!


As I was signing a book for one of my Fraternity brothers this evening, he said something to me and asked me a very interesting question: "Frat, this is only one book, I wish I could buy a million but I can't. With numbers like this, how do you realistically plan to sell a 1,000,000 books?" I sat there for a second - inhaled, exhaled and then inhaled again before I confidently replied: "ONE BOOK AT A TIME - ONE DAY AT A TIME!"

I know that some men succeed because they are destined to, but most men succeed because they are determined to! I am DETERMINED to SUCCEED! Mentally I am viewing my goal(To sell 1,000,000 books in 90 day!) as a giant ladder. With each book I sell, I get to climb a little higher. So thank you to the Brothers of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity - Alpha Beta Sigma Chapter for your support. You've helped me to continue my climb!"...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

ONE MILLION BOOKS ACROSS AMERICA! - I AM DETERMINED!
Order A Copy Today! - www.onemillionbooksacrossamerica.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home