Thursday, May 21, 2009

IF I HAD ONE WISH…


As a kid I remember watching "I Dream Of Jeannie" faithfully. It was something about seeing Jeannie grant wishes in the blink of eye, that fascinated me. I remember thinking on numerous occasions – “Man, if I had just one wish…”. My one wish usually turned out to be three or four or five, but they were always the same: “I wish I had a million dollars.” – “I wish I could fly.” – “I wish my Grandfather was still alive.” – “I wish I could live in a tree.” – I know, I know, silly of me.

Although it has been years since I’ve seen an episode of “I Dream Of Jeannie”, and I am much older now, I do sometimes still find myself wishing – “Man, if I had just one wish…” And since I’m older now, what I would wish for has changed, and one wish would suffice. I realize now that I have the power to make a Million dollars(It’s something you have to work for and not wish for.). I have been blessed to fly all over the country and the world(Thank God for the invention of the airplane.) Although I miss him tremendously, I realize that my Grandfather, still lives inside my heart(And I believe that his spirit and energy surrounds me always.). And that “living in a tree thing” – I was just a silly kid – lol.

So if I had one wish...

My wish is...

"THAT I MATTERED!"

...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

Please Tune In to the show on: THURSDAY, MAY 21, 2009 @ 7:30 PM CT. We take the "Issue-Mic" to the street and ask one simple question: "If you had ONE WISH - What would it be?" We will have ISSUES, HARCIE'S HEADLINES, DAMN MOMENT and HOT NEW MUSIC!

www.blogtalkradio.com/everybodyhasissues

THE b.r.burns SHOW
"Everybody Has Issues!"

TONIGHT!!!!!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
7:30 p.m. CT

GIVE US A CALL
1-347-215-7727
issues@brburns.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home