Wednesday, April 29, 2009

QUESTION: Should you offer "CONGRATULATIONS" before "COMPENSATIONS"?

One of the reasons that I decided to do THE b.r.burns SHOW, is to introduce the fan base that I have been so Blessed to accumalate over the years, to some VERY TALENTED PEOPLE! However, more important than the exposure, hopefully the support that all Up and Coming Artist / Entrepreneurs / Etc., need to survive, will be the end result.

As a "Starving Artist", I can tell you that I have heard "congratulations" more times than I can count. Don't get me wrong, I know as Artist / Entrepreneurs / Etc., we all love and appreciate the acknowledgement, and although it feeds the ego, it doesn't feed the kids.

"Congratulations on your new CD" = $0
"Congratulations on Opening your Business" = $0
"Congratulations on Publishing your Book" = $0
"Congratulations on Starting your Magazine" =$0
"Congratulations on Your Web-Based Business" =$0
"Congratulations on your e-commerce Social Network" =$0

...YOU GET THE POINT?

Support shown in little things, is a seed sown in great things! - brburns.com

YOUR SUPPORT IS PRICELESS! AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

Please Tune In to the show on: THURSDAY, APRIL 30, 2009 @ 7:30 PM CT. We will introduce you to two VERY TALENTED ARTIST: SIMP – Rapper/Hip Hop Artist and QUIETTALKER – Spoken Word Artist, sitting on the “cyber-couch”. They will be sharing their stories and their talents.

THE b.r.burns SHOW"Everybody Has Issues!"
Tuesday, April 30, 20097:30 p.m. CT
1-347-215-7727

WE TALK "LIVE" TO ARTIST WE THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW! Artist That Are Making It Happen!

SIMP - "It's Just That SIMPle!"

QUIETTALKER - "Abstrusity Volume 1 featuring Gia"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home