Thursday, May 14, 2009


When I first heard the song by R. Kelly - "I Believe I Can Fly", my initial reaction was - Huh? - What the hell is he smoking? But then I listened to song again and paid closer attention to the lyrics and heard the words: "If I can see it, then I can do it. If I just believe it, there's nothing to it!" And I've been believing that I could fly ever since. And no, I don't literally believe that I can stretch out my arms like a bird and soar through the air and no, I'm not smoking anything either -lol. But I strongly believe that the possibilities for my life are unlimited. I strongly believe that if I put my mind to it and put the hard work behind it, then there is nothing that I cannot accomplish.

I'm know that sounds crazy to a lot of people. Because, I can't tell you how many times I've been called crazy, because of my willingness to "step out on faith" and follow my dreams. But everybody thats ever done anything of any type of significance, at some point was called crazy, or at the very least idealistic or a dreamer. So many people allow the wings of their dreams to be clipped in mid-flight by negative people(Umph - I said something then). If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, you can't share your dreams with everybody - Everybody is not going to see your vision! So I would rather be called crazy because I had enough guts to follow my dreams and pursue my passion, than to be believed sane and live a life unfulfilled!...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

Please Tune In to the show on: THURSDAY, MAY 14, 2009 @ 7:30 PM CT. We will talk "LIVE" to Author / Speaker: RICHARD SHAW, III - Author of "UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES". He will sit on the “cyber-couch” and talk about his very informative book.

www.blogtalkradio.com/everybodyhasissues

THE b.r.burns SHOW
"Everybody Has Issues!"

TONIGHT!!!!!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
7:30 p.m. CT

1-347-215-7727
issues@brburns.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home