Monday, June 01, 2009

DAY 1 - ENCOURAGE YOURSELF! - Celebrate The Small Steps!


Today is the first day of my New Mission(ONE MILLION BOOKS ACROSS AMERICA in 90 Days). I woke up this morning eager to check my website, to see how much closer I was to my goal. My excitement was quickly diminished as I realized that I only received 3 Book Orders(*SIGH* 3 Books down and 999,997 MORE TO GO!). As I sat here slowly slipping into the dimensions of discouragement, something that my Co-Host Dee Spencer has often said, came to mind: "Never frown at SMALL BEGINNINGS, because you never know what may become of them!" So instead of looking at the glass as virtually EMPTY, I got excited about it being 3 Books Closer to being FULL!

"The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching!" When things don't immediately work-out the way that we plan, we have to ENCOURAGE OURSELVES. Every step towards your goal is worthy of celebrating, because you can't get to your destination without every single one. SO HIP HIP HORRAY FOR DAY 1 and I CAN'T WAIT to see what DAY 2 has instore - deserving of a celebration!...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home