Tuesday, June 02, 2009

DAY 2 - BE GRATEFUL!


I am EXCITED and feeling GREAT right now. No, not because the sells of my book have not gone through the roof yet, but I am still rejoicing. Why? Because I am so grateful to have a vision. I am grateful to have a goal. I have had so many conversations with people who don't have goals. People who lack passion. I know a lot of people who just exist. I COULDN'T BREATHE WITHOUT HAVING SOMETHING TO WORK TOWARDS!.

"The right angle for approaching a difficult task, is the "try-angle!" So even if you are not where you would like to be at this moment in the puruit of your passion, you can still BE GRATEFUL because unlike many, you have found your PURPOSE!...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home