Saturday, June 06, 2009

DAY 6 - WHEN LIFE HANDS YOU A LEMON...


The second scheduled event on my "grass-roots" book tour around America was abruptly cancelled(I'm still not clear on exactly why...). Was I dissapointed? - yes, but am I discouraged? - NO! When I started this journey 6 days ago(selling 1,000,000 Books in 90 days), I did not expect it to be easy or without some hiccups. However, the bumps in the road that you travel to your destiny, are not there to kick you off your course, but they are there to give you a quick jolt, a much needed moment to adjust your hands on the wheel, hold on tighter and keep going. Adversity causes some men to break and others to BREAK RECORDS!...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
PLEASE ORDER THE BOOK!
www.onemillionbooksacrossamerica.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home