Friday, June 05, 2009

DAY 5 - EVERYBODY THAT YOU SEE - DON'T SEE WHAT YOU SEE!

Every since I started ONE MILLION BOOKS ACROSS AMERICA(My mission to sell 1,000,000 books in 90 days!), I have reached out to a lot of people that I know - personally and professionally. And to my surprise, most of those efforts have been in vain. I can't tell you how disheartening it is, to be hit with the realization that everybody you think is in your corner - is not. "Everybody that you see - don't see what you see!"

For the past 5 days I have felt like I was standing at the airport waiting for someone in my family or one of my friends to get off the plane. I'm excitedly standing there with out-stretched arms and when they deboard, they see me standing there, they look me straight in the eyes and walk right on by me. - WHAT A KICK IN THE HEART! Support and encouragement at the right moment may act like sunlight on a closed-up flower; it may be the turning point for a struggling life!...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
PLEASE ORDER THE BOOK!
www.onemillionbooksacrossamerica.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home