Monday, June 15, 2009

DAY 15 - WORK - WHEN YOU'RE WORKING

Today was a very interesting day. Although I had to put my mission on pause for a second to help a friend move, I still found myself working my plan, while I was working. "The best way to solve your own problem is to help someone else solve his." Do you remember the line from the song - "Your body is here with me, but your mind is on the other side of town"? That's literally what I was experiencing. With each piece of furniture that I picked up with my hands, my mind grabbed hold of a new angle, by which I could work my plan to sell ONE MILLION BOOKS ACROSS AMERICA. When I would stop to catch my breath, I would make follow up phone calls to set-up new signings. During the walk from the apartment to the moving truck, I would practice my presentation and my poetry. And although the numbers don't reflect it - TODAY WAS A VERY PRODUCTIVE DAY! ...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
PLEASE ORDER THE BOOK!
www.onemillionbooksacrossamerica.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home