Thursday, June 18, 2009

DAY 18 - LIVE YOUR DREAM - LEAVE YOUR LEGACY!


PICTURED ABOVE: Eric(My Nephew), brburns.com, Travis(My Nephew) & The Bookss

Victor Hugo said - "There is nothing like a dream to create a future." One of the motivators for me to get up everyday and get on my grind to sell ONE MILLION BOOKS ACROSS AMERICA is my Family. I strive for excellence in everything that I do, so that they can be proud to call me Son, Brother, Uncle, Nephew, Cousin and Friend(The Family that I chose.) I am committed to making my dreams a reality, in order to solify a legacy, that will long out-live my time here on earth. "What is your motivation?" - "What will be your legacy?" - Make It Happen!!! ...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
PLEASE ORDER THE BOOK!
www.onemillionbooksacrossamerica.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home