Friday, June 19, 2009

DAY 19 - BUILDING A DREAM - STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF OTHERS!

Today as I take time to celebrate - JUNETEENTH(The day that the slaves were notified of their freedom in Texas.) I can't help but reflect on how mentally enslaved a lot of people that I know still are. Although, the physical chains of slavery no longer exist, so many people are still living in slavery. Whether they are a slave to a job they hate. A slave to a bad relationship that they refuse to end. Or a slave to a dream that they are afraid to go after. The chains that bind the mind and heart, still exist. "Are you still a slave?" I THANK GOD EVERYDAY THAT - I HAVE MADE THE DECISION TO EMANCIPATE MYSELF AND PURSUE MY PASSION AND FOLLOW MY DREAM!!! ...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
PLEASE ORDER THE BOOK!
www.onemillionbooksacrossamerica.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home