Saturday, June 20, 2009

DAY 20 - THE BOOK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF! People Are Talking!



Today I did some backtracking. After I signed books at a Garage Sale(Yes I will sign books anywhere! - Big ups to my girl RAE at Front Cover.), I went back to a Beauty Salon that I had previously sold books to. When I got to the shop, a couple of the people that I had tried to sell books to on my original visit, were excitedly anxious to purchase their copy of my book.

REWIND A WEEK EARLIER... "I don't want the book!" - "No Thank You!" - "I'm not interested!" But today, they couldn't get their copies fast enough. I had to know why they had changed their minds. One of them told me - Plain and Simple - "IT WAS THE BOOK!". They informed me that the other people that I had sold the books to in the Salon, were carrying on and on about the book: "Ooo girl, this book is good!" - "I can't put it down!" - "You gotta get you a copy!" - Etc. etc. etc. Note to self: WORD OF MOUTH is the best form of advertisement. So THANK YOU to all of the "Believers" who have become "Advertising Executives" for EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Please keep talking about and promoting the book and I know we will sell ONE MILLION BOOKS ACROSS AMERICA! "One person lights the fire - The other person fans it!"...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
PLEASE ORDER THE BOOK!
www.onemillionbooksacrossamerica.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home