Monday, June 22, 2009

DAY 22 - I WILL BLAME IT ON THE GOOSE and THE HENNEY!


Tonight I had a Book Signing at CLAYTON'S Restaurant & Bar(I told you, I will sign books anywhere - MANY THANKS to Kim and her GREAT Staff!). I spoke with a lot of people about MY BOOK(Easier Said Than Done), ITS' PURPOSE(Inspiring Others To Live Their Dream, THE MOVEMENT(Initiate A Breakthrough)and MY MISSION(To Sell 1,000,000 Books Across America). During one of those many conversations, I came across a Brotha, who shall remain nameless, but we will refer to him as "Mr. Negative Pants" - (LOL... I can't even type that without laughing). Anyway, "Mr. N. Pants"...lol... (see I told you)... he gave me every excuse under the sun, why he wouldn't purchase my book or support my movement - "I don't read!" - "I haven't read a book since Curious George!" - "I start reading a book and I just get bored and go uuuggghhh!" - "I don't believe in movements!" - "It's a lot of people at my job that read, but I don't read!" - "All I read are e-Books!" - HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE: I thought he said he didn't read?...hmmm...

ONE IMPORTANT DETAIL: I forgot to mention that in between all of these excuses given by "Mr. Pants"(lol) he was gulping drinks down like a fish(Do fish drink alcohol? hmmm). OH WELL THAT EXPLAINS IT...LOL... Although, I know that EVERYONE is not going to buy my book, for whatever reason, it still doesn't stop me from asking. So "Mr. Negative Pants", I know you probably don't even remember meeting me or ever hearing anything about my book or movement, I'm sure you can "blame it on the goose and the henney - LOL. But whenever our paths cross again(And oh they will cross again.) - I WILL explain my mission to you and ask you to purchase my book again and that my friend you can blame it on PERSISTANCE! Thomas Edison said - "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to always try one more time!" ...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

ORDER THE BOOK...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION...
BE A PART OF THE MOVEMENT!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home