Wednesday, June 24, 2009

DAY 24 - IN THE "PLAY" - BUT I'M NOT PLAYING!

Today I hit the streets again in 104 degree Houston heat(Having a vision is an automatic cooler). Tonight I attended rehearsals for the Stage Play that I am in - THERE'S ONE IN EVERY FAMILY"(Heaven Ain't That Hard To Find!). When I am "onstage" - I am focused on the task at hand, but when I am "offstage" - I AM STILL FOCUSED ON MY GOAL! In between scenes and on the breaks - I'm promoting/selling - EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Is this multi-tasking? Whatever it is - I'M DOING IT! I have 1,000,000 Books to sell across America and everybody that I come in contact with is a potential "BELIEVER!" - And... END SCENE(LOL!) "You don't have to lay awake nights to succeed - just stay awake days!" ...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

ORDER THE BOOK...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION...
BE A PART OF THE MOVEMENT!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home