Wednesday, July 01, 2009

DAY 31 - SIXTY MORE DAYS TO GO!



PICTURED ABOVE: Boxes of the Novel / Poetry Book - EASIER SAID THAN DONE!

It has been 30 days since I started on my quest to sell ONE MILLION BOOKS ACROSS AMERICA. At this point I thought for sure that I would be well beyond the half-way point. I've sold 190 Books as of today and I have 60 more days to go until my August 31st deadline. I know what you're thinking - "He's never gonna make it". Henry David Thoreau said - "In the long run you hit only what you aim at. Therefore, though you should fail immediately, you had better aim at something high!" So the next 60 days will be busy, busy, busy! I'm going to reach out to everyone I can to join the movement(Yes, get ready for the ultimate email campaign - lol). I'm going to reach out and touch at least a million people, the more the merrier. I'm like the little engine that could - I KNOW I CAN! I KNOW I CAN! ...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

ORDER THE BOOK...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION...
BE A PART OF THE MOVEMENT!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home