Sunday, June 28, 2009

DAY 28 - I'M A DREAMER! - THERE'S ONE IN EVERY FAMILY!



PICTURED ABOVE: Shirley Murdock & brburns.com

Tonight as I sat backstage at The Sanger Theater in Mobile, Alabama, waiting on my cue to take the stage in the stage play - THERE'S ONE IN EVERY FAMILY(Heaven Ain't That Hard To Find!), I started thinking about how much I LOVE THE THEATER! Thanks to Curtis Von, for allowing me to be a part of his production. And thanks to all of the wonderful people that I had the opportunity to work with on the play: Shirley Murdock, George Ukomadu, Bobbi Faye Yarbrough, Eve L. Wills Tate, Derrick Keener, Drew Williams, Cydni, Bri, Portia, Quincy, Will, Rob and anybody else that I failed to mention.

It has always been my dream to take MY STAGE PLAYS on tours around the world. As I walked around the theater earlier that day, I saw the sold-out crowd sitting there patiently waiting on MY PLAY to start. I heard the thunderous rounds of applause as MY PLAY ended. I saw the long lines of fans standing patiently to get the autographs of the cast of MY PLAY. I've always been a dreamer and because I know God has given me the ability to make those dreams come true - I DREAM IN COLOR! "We create our future by what we dream today!" ...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

ORDER THE BOOK...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION...
BE A PART OF THE MOVEMENT!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home