Monday, July 06, 2009

DAY 36 - I GOT THE BLUES - AND I COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER!

I arrived at the Sheraton Hotel in New Orleans(The host hotel for our Conclave) around 10:00 a.m. and it was Blue and White EVERYWHERE! I quickly made my way to the first registration post - A - something... (I don't remember, but that's where the "B"''s where located.) I showed my ID and registration letter and received all of my "sigma stuff". With two members of my DREAM TEAM in tow, I mingled and mixed, always finding a way to talk about ONE MILLION BOOKS ACROSS AMERICA (Hey, a Brotha is on a mission!). I started promoting my mission and my book - EASIER SAID THAN DONE! within 2 minutes of my arrival(And it only took me that long, because I had to get out of the car and go inside - I'M ON IT! ) I located my vendors table, unloaded the boxes of books and CDs, did a quick walk through of the ballroom in which I would be performing on Tuesday night(I had to put my energy in the room early), grabbed me some Arby's, networked a little more and hit the sack early(Who new having the Blues could be so exhausting.) ...AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

ORDER THE BOOK...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION...
BE A PART OF THE MOVEMENT!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home