Wednesday, June 02, 2010

VOTE for THE brburns SHOW on OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network

Dear FRIENDS,

I hope and pray that all is well with you. I have no complaints. I have submitted an Audition Video to become THE NEXT BIG TV STAR on THE OPRAH WINFREY NETWORK to Host My Own Show. I appreciate your VOTES, COMMENTS & SUPPORT. You can View my video, at www.oprah.com. - THE b.r.burns SHOW - Traditional Talk Show Category. Vote and Comment. PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD! Thanks in advance for supporting me and for believing in me!!!! Until my keyboard clicks on again - Peace!

Appreciatively,
brburns.com

VIEW IT, VOTE FOR IT & POST A COMMENT and then SPREAD THE WORD:
http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=5255&promo_id=1

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home