Saturday, August 01, 2009

DAY 44 thru DAY 63: UNPACKING - ORGANIZING - GRINDING - UPDATING & FOLLOWING UP!

I'M BACK - It has been a couple of weeks since I've posted a Blog and an EASIER SAID THAN DONE! UPDATE. But I'm getting back on track now. The Conclave ended weeks ago and yes I am still unpacking...lol. Over the course of the past couple of weeks I have been organizing, grinding, updating and following-up on leads and contacts that I made in New Orleans. I'm still going through all of the emails that were in my inbox when I returned home(Who knew that you could get so much spam in a week..lol. delete...delete...delete...).

After New Orleans, I hit the ground running and resumed my daily grind. I've hit the Beauty Shops, Barber Shops, Sports Bars, Nite Clubs, Happy Hours and even crashed a Family Reunion(Okay, I was invited, but you get the point.). Personally, I have been devastated by 2 deaths in my family in the past 3 weeks(Prayer strengthens and joy truly comes in the morning.) "Life is what happens while you're busy doing other things. Life is fragile; handle with prayer!" My goal has been a welcomed distraction from my sadness, so my mission to sell ONE MILLION BOOKS ACROSS AMERICA continues and now so will my regular Blogs....AND THAT'S THE WAY I SEE IT... But Who knows - Maybe it's just me!

ORDER THE BOOK...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION...
BE A PART OF THE MOVEMENT!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home