Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WHY I WROTE THE BOOK and WHY YOU SHOULD BUY IT and READ IT! - I Almost Gave Up!

QUESTION: "brburns.com Why did you write I ALMOST GAVE UP and Why should I buy it and read it?"

brburns.com: "On one of my darkest days, when I was at my lowest point, I remember sitting on the edge of the bed, looking through my press kit and beating myself up about all of the coulda’, woulda’, shoulda’s . I replayed all of the failures and disappointments that I had experienced in my life over the years and I started to cry. I heard all of the “nay-sayers” that I had encountered, cheering as the “dream killers” sharpened their weapons, ready to attack.

I remember thinking – Lord why is this so hard? The pain was unbearable and the load seemed too heavy for me to bear. I could hear Satan screaming – It’s never going to work! You’re just not good enough! It is only going to get harder and it would be so much easier to just give up!

But the God in me whispered - When I am for you; I am more than the world against you. My delay is not my denial! If you fall seven times, stand up eight! I will never put more on you than you can bear! This Novel will remind you that life is not perfect, but it is still a precious gift. And eventhough so many times over the years, I ALMOST GAVE UP, but just like the characters in this Novel, I am a living witness that Almost Doesn’t Count!

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, “Try it one more time."

ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY:
www.brburns.com





Autograph my book(s) to:



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home